Friday, October 7, 2011

Zoe's Dance Recital

Zoe's dance recital was Alice in Wonderland this year. The recital is pretty low key so we felt it was ok if we brought Sadie. Zoe had two dances in the program. I couldn't get any good pictures of her dancing cause we were in the back. But take my word for it Zoe did awesome! She was so cute. I can't believe how good she is. She pulls the cutest faces while dancing. I can't help but cry whenever I watch her preform. I'm so proud of her. And she is the cutest girl up there. Hands Down! In between her dances she came out in the hall and played around. Sadie loved watching her run all around. She was even practicing her dance and I caught this beautiful moment of her doing her ballet. Jeremy was pretty bored during the whole thing so he hung outside with his uncle Kee. Sadie loved watching all the dances and was talking (more yelling) during the performances. Sally even said after, "Was that Sadie I heard from back stage?" YEP! haha.
Way to go Zoe!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment